a lesson to ponder..
1. overall planning review.
2. system design.
3. hardware test failure taken into granted.
4. software bug passed without fix.
5.let the fire burn the whole image then only react.
6.hesitate to admit the wrong start.
7. try to cover up the big mess by hiding it but not even trying to fix it.
8.re-actively looking for something to be blame… refuse to comtemplate the idiocy from the beginning.
9. always look for a work-around instead of fixing the real problem.
10. insufficient intelligent/thinking have been put into action but
massively put an excessive resource to address stupid thing in the stupid manner.
11. everything is in such a chaos…. after all.
Oct 16 2008
the 1st year anniversary of “kiosk II” project.